I felt the need to have a few non-podcast posts up in between the last podcast and this one.
In this episode, we take some time to talk about the election, voting, and just how sensitive it is for Christians (or at least our flavor of Christianity).
A few things that were referenced or hinted at in this article:
- Dr. Moore on the lesser of two evils.
- Eric Metaxas on voting for Trump.
- Wayne Grudem voting for, then recanting, then voting for again.
- James Dobson on voting for Trump.
- And this wasn’t referenced, but should be read: Tim Keller on being a Christian first.
Also, I didn’t post the previous podcast—where I get to talk about my love for Robin Williams. You can find that here.