“Look, a bird!”
That’s how I feel right now. I just want to redirect my energies toward something other than what I need to be working on—school. So I’ll take a moment out this Friday afternoon and just draw your attention to some random things for you to draw your attention to.
- Donald Trump can say really, really ridiculous things.
- If you want to be anything for people in the church, be a trusted leader.
- You might consume 4,500 calories on Thanksgiving Day. Gross.
- When something thousands of miles away happens that affects our security, we always buckle down and everyone pays the price.
- I’ve read a lot of books this semester on organizational health, teams, leadership, ministry, and research. Still, it was this book (which I re-read over the weekend and wasn’t required for any class) that was the most helpful.
- I’m excited for the Carols preaching series and the Carols Christmas Concert we will have in December. Please plan on coming.